Turkey burgers are one of my favorite things to eat. I mean a good burger is what I crave daily if I am being honest. However, if you are in New England or anywhere that snows, you have to put the grill away. The idea of that makes me cringe as I can’t give up that smoky flavor in a turkey burger!
This turkey burger recipe still gives you that punch of flavor, but with no grill! Therefore, you don’t have to miss out on those Summer flavors when it is snowing. You could go to the restaurant for a burger, but let’s be real there will be 10x better!
These turkey burgers don’t have any flour or breadcrumbs in it, which makes them completely gluten-free. If you do need a good binder, you can add in 1/8-1/4 cup of almond flour. All you need is a single bowl and a sheet pan to make this turkey burger recipe!
Baked Turkey Burgers
- 1 lbs 93/7 Ground Turkey
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place all ingredients in a big bowl and mix till well-combined.
- Place bowl on a food scale and click “tare” to bring it back to zero.
- Measure out 4 oz patties (4 total).
- Place on tin foil baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Serve immediately or store in a glass container.
This is a great recipe that you can meal prep! Often times with the turkey burger, I will make it into a meatball or crumble it into pasta. It is a very versatile dish so you won’t get bored. I mean who could get bored with a turkey burger amiright?
The best way to eat this turkey burger is with spinach, tomatoes, onions, and garlic aioli mayo! Or crumble the patty up and mix it in a bowl of pasta! The combinations are endless!
If you make this recipe, but sure to tag me on Instagram!