Best Places to Eat
- CAVA – Multiple Locations – The braised lamb is to die for.
- Dig Inn – Multiple Locations – I always do the “make your own bowl” and it is always delicious.
- Whole Foods – Columbus Circle – They have a lot of variety and perfect for snacks or quick lunch.
- Pokestop – Multiple Locations – Great quality raw fish and they offer salads, burritos, or bowls.
- Bareburger – Multiple Locations – They have the BEST sweet potato fries!
- Hu Kitchen – Fanton Hall – Best paleo desserts I have ever had.
Best Places to Shop
- Dover Street Market – 160 Lexington Ave – This is a unique store full of high fashion items.
- Turnstyle Underground Market – 1000 8th Ave – A smaller version of Chelsea Market.
Best Activities to Do
- Central Park – Beautiful to walk through especially in the Fall or Spring.
- One World Observation – 285 Fulton St. – The 360-degree view on NYC is stunning.
- 9/11 Memorial – 180 Greenwich St. – This is a very humbling place and recommends seeing the museum as well.
As for hotels or AirBNBs, I haven’t had to use them as I do a bunch of day trips! However, if you know of any places let me know as I would love to do a long weekend in the city. You can let me know here! Similarly, to my Maine travel guide, I will update the list as I check out more places.
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Instagram to see the latest on my travel adventures!