Healing your body is an opportunity to find who you are and be your badass self. This is a period where your body is behaving differently. You’re feeling more bloated, gaining weight, detoxing, and so much more. Does this sound familiar?
This is too close to home for me as I heal from Methane SIBO and it is no joke. My body is working so hard to overcome this, but all I focus on is the way I look. It’s the vicious loop of comparing yourself and being annoyed af that you’re not improving.
Your body knows exactly what to do and these doubtful thoughts isn’t helping anyone not even you!
It is a matter of not giving one fuck about what others think or where other people are at in their life. Take this as an opportunity to find what makes you feel sexy in your skin.
Being sexy is finding and embracing your inner Goddess. Your body is a temple that holds our Goddess (or whatever term that suits you). There’s so many different ways to finding Her within yourself.
Some of my favorite ways are
- Buying lacy underwear and bralettes (Aerie has the cutest stuff for all body types).
- Journaling to overcome subconscious battles you’re having with yourself.
- Meditation even if its for 2-minutes!
- Getting out in Nature and connecting to Mother Earth.
- Getting your nails done and treating yourself.
- Letting yourself sleep in.
- Masturbation or getting more comfortable with it!
Honestly this list can be never ending as we all need different things. Healing your body shouldn’t be a period where you doubt yourself or question yourself. This is a period to grow and see what your body can do.
Remember the symptoms you feel don’t take away from who you are. Don’t let the weight gain prevent you from putting on that swimsuit. You are a motherfucking Goddess and I am so proud of you.