I have been geeking out about essential oils for a while now. For a little back story, I was a chronic pill popper. If I had a minor headache, I’d take ibuprofen. If I was bloated after a meal, I’d take couple Gas-X or Pepto if it was bad. Yes I was relieving the system, but I was making the situation worse by having my body work harder to digestion and detox. This is when essential oils changed my life.
DoTERRA essential oil is the queen is off all essential oils. You will not sacrifice quality as each batch is tested and if it doesn’t pass they won’t sell it. A relative in New Mexico introduced me to DoTERRA about 2-years ago. I didn’t understand the true power of essential oils. Not going to lie, subconsciously I thought, “How can an oil helped relieve my chronic headaches?”
As I started changing my lifestyle and started having less chronic symptoms is when I decided to give DoTERRA a try. Now I am obsessed and want to have a shelf dedicated to their essential oils! However, not everyone needs every single essential oil, but a select handful for healthy living.
The oils I am about to tell you about are my absolute favorites! It was hard to narrow it down, but I also wanted to make it more affordable. To get 25% off of their essential oils become a wholesale member or a wellness advocate like me! You’ll also learn the best ways to use the essential oils for the best results!
When it comes to using essential oils topically, these are the 3 I always go to!
- Balance: This is my favorite to use as a perfume. It is great for those who are always going as it grounds you to the present moment. It helps to bring your body and mind to balance as well as balancing out your emotions. This is great for stressful moments, PMS, and when you need to take a moment for yourself.
- Melaleuca: You probably know this oil as tea tree oil. This is my favorite oil for when I feel a pimple coming. I mix it either with coconut oil, but you can use any oil that works for your skin. This oil is known for it’s antibacterial properties. It also makes a great DIY for hand soap and hand sanitizer!
- Serenity: This is also a great blend to diffuse as well as it is great for relaxing the mind. When I need extra dose of relaxation I will rub some on the bottom of my feet. I recommend this blend for when your thoughts won’t stop, you have a big event the following day, or you just a goodnight’s sleep.
With essential oils, you can also take them internally.
I ONLY recommend DoTERRA as other brands will cut their oils with vegetable oils, chemicals, toxins, pesticides, and other inflammatory additives. All oils are tested through Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade or CPTG.
- Cilantro: This may seem like a weird one, but this is great for detoxifying the liver! What is also great is, instead of taking in a pill, you can just add some to your meals. If you struggle with digestion, it is a great way to clear out toxins that aren’t coming out naturally.
- Copaiba: Staying on the track of digestion, this is an amazing oil for reducing inflammation. Not only does it impact digestion, but your immune and cardiovascular system. It also aids in removing emotional stress such as anxiety. It is a powerhouse!
- Peppermint: What I love about this oil is it’s ability to clear your airways, reducing bloating, and can actually be used as a natural bug repellent. I like to pair this with the Copaiba to help cool my system. Many also make their own toothpaste and gummies to aid in killing bad breathe!
I truly hope these essential oils help you in every aspect of your life! As I get more oils I will definitely do more posts. Are there any you would recommend? Comment them down below! Please share this with anyone looking into essential oils as everyone deserves the best quality oils. Thank you for reading!