If you have ever gone to Dig Inn, you know what roasted sweet potatoes I am talking about! A couple months ago, when I was in Boston with Johnathan, we decided to stop in.
Mind you, I research the f*ck out of places to eat. Dig Inn is a great option for those following an elimination diet or a paleo lifestyle.
These sweet potatoes have crispy, salt skin, which is my favorite part! Then the sweet potatoes are caramelized and omg it’s like candy!
A smoothie hack is to roasted a bunch of them, peel the skin off, and put in the freezer for smoothies such as a swamp bowl! Not only are they delicious on their own, but they are great smoothie thickeners.
Trust me you’ll want to make these over and over again!
CopyCat Dig Inn Sweet Potatoes
- 1 lb of Sweet Potatoes (or more)
- 1-2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scrub the sweet potatoes and pat dry (don’t peel them!)
- Cut the little ends off and then cut them length wise.
- Place them on the baking sheet with the flesh side down and the skin side up.
- Brush with avocado oil and season with the salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30-minutes, flip so the flesh is up, and bake for another 20-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store for a few days in the fridge!
You can add any flavorings you like, but I highly recommend it as is! I’d love it if you’d share your creations on Instagram and with any loved ones you know.
Thank you loads for reading!