Fudge is probably the most decadent dessert in my opinion. It is rich af and comes in so many flavors. In Maine, I’d always get the chocolate fudge (especially if it had PB cups in it). To satisfy my inner child, this freezer fudge is still rich without all the sugar.
There is no baking whatsoever involved to make this recipe. What’s even better is it can be meal prepped and it’s perfect during a heat wave. Unlike other freezer fudge recipes, there’s no sugar/sweeteners, thickeners, or nuts.
You can add whatever toppings or add ins to the fudge to make it your own. With the addition of coconut oil, it also makes it gut friendly. If you’re looking to increase bile production, this is a great source of fat to try out! Other recipes you’ll love are my cashew cinnamon cups or cookie dough bars.
This recipe is inspired by all of the delicious treats Christina Rice makes in her no sugar no problem e-books!
Chocolate Coconut Freezer Fudge
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Butter
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cacao Nibs
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- Add the coconut butter and coconut oil into a small sauce pan.
- Turn the stove top to medium heat and slowly stir.
- Once melted, pull from the heat and add the cacao powder and cinnamon.
- Pour into mold of choice (I used a mini muffin pan) and then top with cacao nibs.
- Pop into the freezer and let them set for at least 2-3-hours.
- Keep in molds or pop out and store in a mason jar in the freezer.
I hope you love this recipe and I’d love it if you’d share this recipe with others who’d love it too! Thank you loads for reading!