Who doesn’t love eating chocolate chip cookies? If I notice them on the dessert table, you bet I am eating a minimum of 2 and a maximum of all of them. I feel that if you have a sweet tooth, you have to have your own chocolate chip cookie recipe.
These cookies have no refined anything in it, besides simple and wholesome ingredients! I personally love to store them in the freezer as it just tastes better or crumble them into a smoothie (yes, I just gave you my blessing to have dessert for breakfast).
If you want a sugar free version, swap out the coconut sugar for monkfruit and use 100% dark chocolate! I hope you love these cookies as much as I do!
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 3 tbsp Grass-Fed Butter (or Ghee) softened
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2-1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- A Pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mix bowl, mix together the butter, almond butter, and sugar until combined.
- As that mixes, put all of the dry ingredients (besides the chocolate chips) in a bowl and mix.
- In the butter sugar mixture, add in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Once combined slowly add in the dry ingredients until a dough forms.
- Remove from the mixer and fold in the chocolate chips until combined.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoons to spoon out the dough.
- Pop them in the oven and bake for about 10-minutes and let cool for 5-minutes.
- Then eat them all yourself or share with loved ones.
These are my favorite cookies to make and I hope you make them for yourself! I’d love it for you to share this recipes with others and tag me on Instagram if you make them!