Not going to lie, in previous years, I NEVER wrote down my goals or anything. Before it was always saying I am going to do something, but then I don’t do it. I honestly still do this sometimes, but it is a work in progress!
Going into 2019, I have this gut feeling that sh*t is going to happen. We all have that inner feeling of “I have to do this”. Reflecting on 2018, there are plenty of things I achieved, but also became more aware of. Similarly to setting goals/intentions/manifestations, reflecting on the previous year can help you decide what you want to do the next years.
A major issue I want to overcome this year is my gut. As I write this my stomach cramping even though what I had for breakfast is what I have ALL. THE. TIME. Anyways, you can see I both passionate and frustrated with my gut. If you struggle with IBS or stomach upset check on these tips here to help relieve those symtpoms!
Also, in 2018, there was loads of self-improvement that I want to continue into 2019. A major influence was “How to Master Your Mean Girl” that really kick-started my journey. This has influence Sara’s Simple Eats and what type of content you see!
Before I share some of my goals and intentions, I want you to have the tools to create your own! It will help you to achieve everything you want in 2019.
- WRITE. IT. DOWN.: This will help you visualize and see your goals/intentions for 2019. If you have a whiteboard, cork board, or a piece of paper and write it all down. Hang up by something you always look at to always keep your goals in mind.
- Write it as if you already did it: This is called manifesting! This is a hot ticket word, but essentially make yourself think you already do it. There is no room for procrastination! Think of is, instead of saying “I will do this” and write “I do this”.
- Create both big AND small goals: Create small goals with big goals to make it more achievable. I used to create goals that I would never achieve causing me to feel bad about myself. I am sure at some point you know the feeling. Small goals are steps to reaching your big goals.
- Have categories of goals: Don’t focus on only one facet of your life. Focus on evolving everything or branching into something new. For example, s
omeamazing categories are financial, business/career, health, personal development, and so on. This gives you different motivation throughout the year.
These are tips I use myself to create my goals/intentions for 2019. It is wild (and intimidating) to see what I want to achieve. However t
Some goals and intentions I have for 2019 are…
- Travel more in 2019 to Boston, NYC, and the West Coast.
- Begin healing my gut and reintroduce foods I miss such as eggs, avocados, and more.
- Be able to do arm balances like the Crane Pose and Scale Pose.
- Become Primal Health Coach (more on this very soon!)
- Begin accepting clients for health and exercise coaching.
- raduate from college with a B.S. in Exercise Science.
- To 100% love and treasure my body inside and out.
- Become closer with you, my readers.
This is just a snippet of what I will accomplish in 2019 (manifestation ladies)! And please share what you want to accomplish below in the comments or DM me on Instagram. I wish you an inspiring beginning to 2019!